I need help. Repost, just hoping for more answers. Thanks to all of you who are trying.

I have sores on my head. (I tend to get them every month. ) They itch. I have swelling on both legs and ankles, and I am having spots (Like bites) raised, that itch and HURT. I have sores in my mouth like canker sores. (Six or seven...) This has all happened within the last 24 hours!!! I am exhausted. I can't go to the doctor tonight, but will call tomorrow. Has anyone got any ideas or can you do any research for me? I can't function well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They will bill you for the co-pay!! Just go girl!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Go to the ER. Don't try to diagnose yourself over the internet, OK? **smile**

Answer by gdiamante at 12:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• O gosh! Go to the doctor tomorrow.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Have you had unprotected sex with someone? That would be my first question.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I would go to the ER now. It could be something very serious that needs immediate attention. Better to be safe than sorry.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Wow.

I don't have a CLUE what could be going on with you, but if you can't see a doctor, I recommend going to health food stores and asking if they can help. Usually the smaller "mom and pop" type stores are owned by people who love healing and can tell you what your symptoms are from.

I hope you heal soon...
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I can't go to the ER. It isn't an ER problem. I have to wait until I have the money for the copay. I don't have the 15 bucks. Doesn't that just suck??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I would say maybe a heat rash but I really have no idea. Sorry, go to the ER.
    Anonymous

• Sex only with my hubby. Unprotected, yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Lyme Disease popped into my head after I posted my response.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease

No doctor on call?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2009