food stamps ?

im supposed to get food stamps on the 4th will it show up on my card when i call at mightnight? or not till business day tomorrow

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• *midnight*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Some peoples come on at midnight and some come in at 6am.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Mine are on there at 6am. Just call your card and see if they are on there at midnight if not they will be by the time you get up.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Mine usually are on around 1-2AM. It's between 12 and 6AM though.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• mine dont til 6 (in louisiana)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Why? do you plan on shopping at midnight? I've never thought of this question, I may have to investigate next month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Midnight.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I do go shopping when I call and they are on around 1 or 2. I work all day and that's when I go shopping anyway. Not that I get anything to speak of anymore because I "make too much" I don't see how I make too much with 1 income in a household of 4 but I'm thankful for the little bit of my taxes that they give back. I am in no way financially stable and I don't see where they get their figures. I guess you're damned if you work and try to at least take care of yourself. I'm not bashing in anyway. I was unemployed for quite awhile and I got all kinds of help but the minute that you try to do something for yourself you are cut off of everything and in a worse situation than when you were unemployed.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 4:27 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• mine are on my card at midnight and yes i go grocery shopping then !there is always less people in the store in the middle of the night !when we lived in Louisiana mine were on my card at midnight too !just call and check your balance the number to call should be on the back of your card !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2009