How much does your 6 month old sleep?

My little boy sleeps an average of 10hrs a night. However, he averages 1 hour naps during the day. 2hrs at the most and maybe if I'm lucky 2/day. I love the continued sleep at night. I'm just wondering if other babies his age are similar.

crystal1480

Asked by crystal1480 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my son was 6 months he slept for about 5 hours during the day and 12 at night with one wake up to eat. I think your little one is right where he needs to be.
    navy_mommy1104

Answer by navy_mommy1104 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My little one is 6 months, and she sleeps from 7.30 pm til 2-3 am, to feed, then straight back to sleep until about 6-7 am. Naps from 9-11 am and again from 1-3.30 pm. This has been her schedule for a while now, and it works really well. Hopefully soon she will skip the am feeding, but I won't rush it.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 3:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009