i need help...

my big cousin is abusing me i can be sitting on the floor reading a book and he will grab me and throw me and punch me and kick me i contantly have bruses he punched me in the mouth today in the store everyone seems to just look away my aunt was sitting in the room when he was doing it today and she didnt even look away from the tv idk what to do if i tell my friends they will probably go to jail for murder if i tell my brother he will prolly smack me on the back and say aww its good for ya and if i just leave it be it wil keep going on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• TELL AN ADULT. A teacher. SOMEONE. REPORT IT.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• How old are you? How old is he? Can you avoid going to their house? It's hard to give you clear advice without knowing a couple more things :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 1:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• im 15 hes 17 and he lives across the street from me he just comes over when ever he wants or gose to my other cousins houses when im there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• HERE IS THE DEAL....IF YOU ARE A MOM......IT DOES NOT MATTER YOUR AGE WHEN GOING TOO A WOMENS SHELTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...HELL THEY WOULD PROBABLY TAKE YOU IN IMMEDIATLY BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE!!!......CALL NOW!!!...YOU DO NOT NEED THIS CRAP IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2009