Does anyone else's hubby hate their jobs?

Does it stress you & ur family out? I keep telling my hubby 2 stick it thru for us but he is just making us miserable!! But he should be lucky he has a good paying job anyone on the same boat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Kind of... mine is in the Army and HATES it! He has been deployed now for 13 mos and every time I talk to him he says he just wants out!!! We have it great besides him being gone for forever...... but I would prefer he be happy and actually with us than this!!!! He's been extended after the "no more extensions" deadline.... I just want him to be happy and satisfied even if we're not "rich" which we are NOWHERE near now!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Mine is Navy and hates it too. He will be out in 4 years and he can't wait.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My husband LOVES his job. He is in the Navy and has been able to advance his career in the law enforcement area through Mobile Security and now with NCIS as an investigator. He is currently working on his Master's degree in college and he was told in a meeting by his chief that they really cannot afford to pay him what he is worth. He and I agree so he is leaving the Navy early next year after 11 years of service in order to work for a government position in what he is trained to do so he can be paid what he is worth. We have had a good life in the military, so it will be sad to leave, but I am looking forward to the future. He does plan to keep serving as a Reservist.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:00 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Actually my dh LOVES his job - which at times can be just as stressful as if he did hate it - for different reasons.
    scarlett0720

Answer by scarlett0720 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2009