Are you ready?

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM OR NOT YOU WILL BE JUDGED AND IF YOU DID NOT LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!!!!! NO SUGER COATING IT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am ready and you are right no suger coating it.. Hell is a real place and if you have not ask Jesus to save you .. you will be in hell...That makes me so sad for alot of people
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Oh GOOD GRIEF.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Jesus doesn't like bad spellers, sugar :D
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 1:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain. =)
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 1:25 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OP Jesus loves everyone even if they cant spell :)

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• O.K. these questions are getting anoying, and I'm a born again Christian. It's time to stop hitting strangers over the head with your Bible. You are doing more harm than good, please in the name of our Lord stop.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• teamquinn you want everyone to go to hell cause they didn't ask Jesus into there heart? are we suppose to show them love and let them fear God?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't believe non believers will go to hell ( I do believe that Saten worshipers will go to hell). If you were not raised to believe in God than I believe they will be given a second chance to learn Gods way and to see that their is the God who loves us so much. God dose not teach us to tell people that they are going to hell so I don't know what church you go to but I think you need redirected. We are taught to teach Gods word and not to scare people away from God as you are doing now. Don't listen to this post even if you don't believe in God you will not go to hell unless you are with Saten. God loves everybody and we will get a second chance.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Anon show me where that says that in the bible? I have never seen it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Aug. 4, 2009