what would you do?

I'm 40 weeks 2days pregnant. I have been dizzy, not eating, feeling like I'm going to puke, the works. three ago my fiance couldn't wake me up. well I really didn't want to go to l&d just to be sent home again so I called my midwife. she said I have a choice between getting induced wed and thurs...i want wed because I can't stand feeling this way... I want thurs because the midwife on call for wed is one who doesn't know what evening primrose is... she doesn't seem compitent in a lot of areas and I worry about that... the midwife on call for thurs is my favorite... she is the woman I want to deliver dd... which would you do? would you deal with one more day if it meant a better midwife?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If that's all that was wrong with me. I'd deal and wait for labor to start on its own. I'd hydrate, rest, and eat one bite of something every hour all day if that's what it took.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009