are these BH or the real deal?

Im 32 weeks along, and have been having contractions roughly every 5 minutes for htep ast hour and a half...sometimes there are 7 minutes between them, others there are 4 minutes between them...but when they happen i feel like i cant even breath!! Im not bending over in pain and its not excruciating,but i jsut cant breath, and have to actually remind myself to tkae the long slow breaths that you would while you are actually giving birth! Also a lot of pain/pressure in my lower abdomen, and slgiht menstrual-liek cramps...i think me and hubby are about ot head to L&D...i'd just hate to get there and nothing be wrong, or them stop considering its an hour drive =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they sound like they could be the real deal but i would wait till they are a consistent time apart maybe 10 minutes or less considering you have an hr drive just try and wait till they are consistent but you never know they could be by the time you get there just tell them you had to drive an hr and maybe they will let you stay and watch you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Hey better to be safe than sorry. I think you are in Labor ( you are to early) usually BH are sporadic and not very timeable. Contraction are different for everybody. I had this little campy pain in my lower abdomen every 5 to 10 mins and thought this is not contractions and about 6 hours later they were hurting so I went in and was dilated to a 5 and had my baby 2 hours later. You better go to L&D and get checked because with you so early they may want to try and stop it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You are to early and sounds like your in labor go to the hospital now. That pain and campy feeling in your lower abdomen is contractions.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Braxton hicks if they do not follow a pattern, go away when you change positions, do not increase frequency, and do not increase in intesity
    Anonymous