i am married with 2 small kids ages 5 and 2 and a half. i am home with them all day while my husband works. my husband seems to want sex more then i do. i am always tired. but i do want to have sex with my husband but feel so sleepy all the time. what can i do to be more intimate with my husband and make him feel more special??

wife_and_mom

Asked by wife_and_mom at 1:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont know what to tell ya Im in the same boat. Sometimes I think men think we dont do nothing if we are not working but being a full time mom is a full time job. Sometimes Id rather go to work.lol I always fall asleep and he gets upset but I make it up to him. You just have to make time no matter what.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• go to bed at the same time after putting the kids to bed...lay in bed and talk....soon one thing will lead to another............:o)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009