Spotting

I am about 7 wks preg. I've been spotting off & on for a few days now. Nothing heavy. I went for a bloodtest today at the dr. but have to wait till tomorrow obviously to hear what's next. I was wondering how many of you had bleeding early in pregnancy & still continued the pregnancy (as in not miscarried & had a baby)? (I had a miscarriage last year & I'm worried about this for the obvious reasons)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just an update: I'm having a miscarriage so...closing the question now...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I had 4 babys and spotted with 3 of them through out the whole pregnancy. The miscarriage that I had I never spotted once in those 5 months ( strange ). My 2ed DD I had regular periods with her the whole time. I will pray for you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OP here: thank you. I appreciate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I was spotting off and on for about 3/4 of my first trimester. I called my OBGYN and they had me go in the following day. Everything was fine. I'm now 14 wks 3 days and haven't had any spotting in about a month and a half.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OP here: My HCG level is 162. They said my progesterone level was low. Going back in the morning for another blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well, it sounds like it would be right around the time that you would have a period if you were not pregnant and it is not uncommon to have spotting when you would normally have your period. You did the right thing by going to the doctor the best thing you can do is hope.
    cassidym

Answer by cassidym at 6:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009