i have been married for almost 6 years and have 2 kids together. we live in an apartment building upstairs. there a girl that lives across from us alittle younger then me. she lives wioth her mom and brothers. i am jealous of her. i have seen her look over here at my husband and she is not ugly. i thought he looked at her too but he sais he dident. and she always walks by 3 or 4 times a day sometimes before my husband gets home from work. am i supposed to be jealous of this?

wife_and_mom

Asked by wife_and_mom at 1:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• No, I don't think you should be. Why don't you try to be her friend? The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, she might be thinking the same thing about you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Maybe she's checking YOU out, and she's jealous of your hubby.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 2:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• No. All you need to is to love your husband so completely that he would never ever even think about looking back at her. Since you already know that she is watching, you have the opportunity to show her what a real marriage looks like and to teach her that some couples are happy with each other and no matter how fetching she may be, she can't take just any husband from any little wife just because she wants him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2009