Some insight would help!!! Really starting to get worried.

Okay so SO and I have been trying since Aug 08. I have had a period every month till May17 09. It has not come since then. I have taken a urine test at the drs and it came back negative i have taken a blood test and it came back with a result under 2 is what the dr said. I have been nauseaus only thrown up a few times in the last couple of months. I have not gained weight but I have become extremely tired and exhausted. I have a 4 yr old who all urine test were negative even when I was 4 mths pregnant. They took a blood test to see and according to the blood test I was 8 weeks and then they did the wonderful ultrasound and I was actually 16 weeks preggers. I never felt sick with my son till I was about 15 weeks because I went to my family dr because I thought I had the flu. I really want to know if I can request an ultrasound? Any advice you have will be great.

KortniLeeana

Asked by KortniLeeana at 1:55 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah u can, they probably wouldnt refuse, just say ur worried because u had something like what u described with ur other child and u need to be "for sure"
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Blood test are not always right.I would call the doctor and tell him what you told us here and he better give you a ul;trasound ( demand a ultrasound). If he wont do it go to the ER and tell them what is going on but dont give up. I did not gain any weight with my baby ( I lost 30 pounds from being so sick). If you really think you are pregnant than dont give up. With my DD I never had a urine test come up positive and one blood test show negative, but she was still in there.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2009