What do you think??? any advice would help!!!!

Okay so SO and I have been trying since Aug 08. I have had a period every month till May17 09. It has not come since then. I have taken a urine test at the drs and it came back negative i have taken a blood test and it came back with a result under 2 is what the dr said. I have been nauseaus only thrown up a few times in the last couple of months. I have not gained weight but I have become extremely tired and exhausted. I have a 4 yr old who all urine test were negative even when I was 4 mths pregnant. They took a blood test to see and according to the blood test I was 8 weeks and then they did the wonderful ultrasound and I was actually 16 weeks preggers. I never felt sick with my son till I was about 15 weeks because I went to my family dr because I thought I had the flu. I really want to know if I can request an ultrasound? Any advice you have will be great.

KortniLeeana

Asked by KortniLeeana at 1:56 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if that was the case with your first I would def request an ultrasound. It sounds ike that might be the best solution. It sounds like you probably are pregnant so...Good luck hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Definitely request the ultrasound or another doctor.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• blood tests are extremely accurate. just saying
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You can request an ultrasound. I would if I were you. Blood tests really are fairly accurate, but they can be wrong sometimes. It all has to do with the amount of hcg in your body. BTW off topic that is the day that I got pregnant.
    cassidym

Answer by cassidym at 6:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2009