in your opinion, do you think i am pregnant?

im getting dizzy and faint more often, my breasts feel tingly sometimes pretty painful, cramps almost all the time on and off, hips hurt, lower back is killing me!...thats bout it. i had a period ish thing. it started out pink and clear then brown (with cramps) for 3 days then pink and clear to brown discharge. now nothing except cramps and backache (with occasional pain in breasts) it would be 5 weeks if i am pregnant.
i know you think its a stupid questions but what do you think? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you taken a test? that would be the best thing to start with. if you are 5 weeks you should be able to tell by now with a test. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The only stupid question is the one not asked. You could be all I can say is schedule a drs appt. I have no faith in HPT. Hope this helps you.
    KortniLeeana

Answer by KortniLeeana at 2:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well a lot of people (myself included) take HPT & they work just fine. I would recommend starting there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well, those are signs that you could be pregnant. I had all of those symptoms when I was early in pregnancy and still experience some of them. I would get an at home pregnancy test. The generic ones do work, but I prefer First Response. They are a little more expensive, but they work really good. I got the one with multiple tests in it. The first test you could kind of see a line, but not really that good. The second one I took the morning after and it was a lot darker. I really am pregnant so I really have faith in these tests. My friend took the generic ones and got several misreadings and false readings.
    cassidym

Answer by cassidym at 6:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009