question

below, i just asked a question about if im pregnant. but i have another question. everytime i sneeze or sit up wrong my abdomen hurts so bad like something is pulling at it. what is this? it hurts! (id only be 5 weeks if i am pregnant)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's how I always could tell I was pregnant. My lower stomach was very sore and tender.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• on my first pregnancy i had this but i dont remember having it..only near the end. maybe i did have it in the beginning but didnt notice but idk. its happend quite a few tiems in the last couple of days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yes this happend to me in my early pregnancy i hated it even when i made fast movements it hurt so bad. so yes it could mean you are pregnant. congrats.
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If you look on the internet abdomen pain is a very common symptom of early pregnancy, but is not enough to decide if you are pregnant. If I were you I would get an at home pregnancy test, and follow the directions carefully. You do not have to use early morning pee, but your hcg levels are higher in the morning so it would be more accurate most likely.
    cassidym

Answer by cassidym at 5:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009