Do you or your husband still maintain friends of the opposite sex from past relationships?

If so do you or your husband seem to initiate most of the friendship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• kind of
    I used to be in close contact with my last boyfriend because we were really good friends but then his girlfriend got all jealous so I told him itd be best to just give the friendship a rest because I dont want her to feel insecure. and it was equal...just call on birthday or say hi when we see each other...thats really all

my hubbys ex called out of no where like a few days ago after 2 years of no contact and that was weird. But now that she knows we're having a baby she said she wants to see pics and stuff. I guess their kind of friends but they rarely talk and Ive only talked to her aone time. In that case she fully initiates
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• No we don't. It was/is best for our relationship if we both walked away from the past & looked toward the future. This is mostly due to the fact that my husband is an ex addict so almost everyone from his past uses in one way or another. Along with drugs comes the lying, stealing, back stabbing, sex, drama loving crap that we do not need in our life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• No Way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2009