anal bleaching

Mine is really dark compared to what I've seen on friends.. also the area of the darkness is much larger. I was wondering if anyone has had anal bleaching.. Where did you get it done? How much did it cost? Did it hurt? How long does it take? Does it last forever or do you have to keep getting it done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• do you mean bleaching the actual skin color? Or your hair? If your talking about your hair, i shave mine. What's funny, is that it's the easiest part of my body tp shave. I never get rasor burns, & the hair grows back very slow, so i only need to shave it like once every 2 weeks. As far as bleaching your skin....i think it might be a sensitive area to bleach. I remember bleaching my leg hair when i tried to be all tree-hugger-ish, AND OH MY GOD DID THAT BUUURRRN! So, bleaching my butt would be out of the question, lol, i'd be running around like my butt is on fire. But, my skin might just be more sensitive. I would google it, & do some research online, you won't get many positive responses here on cafe mom. Good luck!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• y does it matter, who sees ur butt hole...ewww get over urself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• whoa, lol
    Anonymous

• OP here: If you don't like something you can keep your comments to yourself. Obviously I wasn't asking you. I was asking people who have had it done. Pull your heads out of your prude asses please!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Shave the hair? I've never heard of anal bleaching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• wow. we have come so far into the future that we now want to have different colored anuses. how bout just go for a bright lavender sparkly one, or a lime green glow in the dark one. or wait...i know....rainbow colored!! you'll be the envy of all of your friends-who obviously share in the comparisons of anuses shapes sizes and colors-with your very own rainbow colored one. if you have a tat placed just above your rainbow anus that says "welcome" you'll be first on the list for the ritual friday night parade of anuses in the weekly anus comparison amongst friends. if you are going to be doing any anal shaving, bleaching, coloring, or cosmetic surgery down there please remember to remove any and all hemorrhoids first . A random hemorrhoid on a rainbow colored rectum might just be too embarrassing for party night at the Fudge Packer's Ball.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• how about we put anal bleaching questions in Money & Work instead of Beauty and Style????
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I think it's fine that you want to have anal bleaching done, if it's something you feel self-conscious about, but I was confused about one thing: you said yours is darker than your friends--why, oh why, have you seen your friends anuses?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• lol i don't even know what to say
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2009