Will the weight ever come off after having 3 kids? Help.!

I weigh 180 and use to wiegh 120 lbs. What works, I have tried everthing almost.

Janet7245

Asked by Janet7245 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• Yes anything is possible also it depends on how much time to make to lose it no pain no gain. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I wish I had the answer, I have 3 kids and its a constant battle and it goes up and down. I did the same thing started at 120 ended up at 180. I eat well (yes I eat bad stuff once in a while too) I walk 3-5 miles 3 times a week just depends on how much time i have. I am active my kids are REALLY active in sports and much more. I am always on the go its not like i am sitting in front of the tv every night matter of fact i cant even remember the last time i had time to watch tv. It takes time and patience after each child i have been able to lose but not as much as i would have liked now i am just taking it slow and it is trying to come off but you also take into account that the older you get the longer it takes and harder it is, Mid 30's really took me by surprise and now i cant lose weight like i used to.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• . In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 7:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2009