Do you ever feel jipped?

While making love to your dh/so and for some reason you never reach that climax

1. Do you try to pleasure yourself
2. Do you get mad and throw a fit.
3. Or do you just roll over and say whew thank gooodness that is over.

sometimes it could be soooo good and sometimes ok...why? Why can't it be good all of the time and I know it is me not him bc he makes sure I get mine before he gets his.
Anyone going through the same as me :( Lord I hope not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Sadly yes :(
    My husband is as minute man as they come. We've been together for 9 years next month and it took me until last year to realize that my sexual life was over. He gives me oral but that doesn't work for me. He claims that he really can't last longer, and whines when I don't want sex. I just don't see the point in it anymore, we're done having babies. We only have sex about once a month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• its gypped. :-D

gypped also gipped, gyp·ping also gip·ping, gyps also gips
    To deprive (another) of something by fraud; cheat or swindle.
    n.
    1. A fraud or swindle.
    2. One who defrauds; a swindler.

(Probably short for Gypsy)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• pleasure myself :)
    my husband gets into that also when im doing it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Nothing can be perfect 100% of the time. This is not a your problem or a my problem; it is an our problem. So you talk about it, and you work on it together. That's what marriage is all about. As long as you think of it as individual problems, there will be no hope of improvement. But when you love each other enough to want the absolute best for one another, then you can work on the problem together and might I say, even enjoy the process.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I've been with SO for over 3 yrs and I've never had an orgasm with him. He's great in the bed. It just doesn't happen for me unless I do it myself. Do I feel cheated? Nope. For me, it's about being with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:06 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My dh is always ready for sex - most of the time i get mine first, sometimes he does but he's always willing to make sure i finish even if he already has. He does get into watching me do it myself though, which means even if i finish myself, we usually end up having sex again anyway.
    It's not always perfect - there are some nights that he wants sex that it takes me a while to get into the mood and forget that there are still dishes in the sink, floors that need mopping, etc; but i try to leave that when i come to bed.

Answer by missanc at 9:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't feel any less about the act if I didn't climax. Personally I find the closeness of the situation to be nice....no matter what does or does not happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009