Do you crack your knuckles?

If so which ones and how? I usually just tug at my middle and ring finger. I just hit my hand against the bathroom door with my fist closed and accidentally cracked them like that and I hate when people "crush" their knuckles to crack them lol. It felt kind of good but I have no idea how to do it on purpose.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 2:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sadly yes, I use my thumb and bring each individual finger into my palm and thats how i crack them. I pop my toes too, just curl them under and kinda step on them. I have to pop my back at night when I get into bed also or else there is a dull throb, I lay on my side and then turn my back away from me, if that makes sense.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:03 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I crack my toes mostly...sounds weird but feels good...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Lol unfortunately I have been popping my knuckles for years now. I don't remember how it started but it hasn't stopped. It's kind of an annoying habit. I usually can pop them all and just against each other.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• on occasion. I like to crack my toes tho! feels SOO much better!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• How do you crack your toes???? And is that recommended for a big foot like me? My second toe is significantly longer then the big toe, so do I really want to do that? lol
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yes i pop my knuckles. Always have i guess. I intertwine my fingers and bend them backwards. It pops all of them. I can also pop my thumbs and my wrists.
    mscoffeeluvr

Answer by mscoffeeluvr at 3:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I pop them all the time. It feels great. My fingers start to feel like they are tightening up and I don't get relief till I pop them. In the morning when I wake up and stretch, my ankles pop too and that feels amazing! LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:11 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• EWWWWW NOOOOOO! Cracking joints are a BIG pet peeve of mine. My dad used to crack his toes, my mom used to crack her knuckles (IDK if she still does it, but she has arthritis now - her hands are always hurting nowadays), my DF cracks his back and neck sometimes.

I went to the chiropractor 2 years ago for the first time (I fell down the stairs while 26 weeks pg-ouch) I FREAKED out!!! I absolutely hated the cracking and the neck thing really freaked me out even more.

No thanks.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2009