am i having a miscarriage?

im usually so regular on my periods my last period was on june 24th
my fiance and i are ttc after having a molar pregnancy and getting the okay to try again
let me say again my periods are so regular and on time!
all july i didnt get my period but august 2nd i did
its clumpy and im having the worse cramps ever i cant even get up without crying. I usually have heavy periods and cramps
but never ever this bad!
am i having a miscarriage?
how will i really know
help me out ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• only way to know if its a miscarriage is to go the the doctors/hospital, Sometimes after a miscarriage, or prior pregnancy your periods can be very abnormal, for a while, i had my son 11 two months ago my period was late and spotting, then the next month i got a very bad cramps which i never get, and very heavy bleeding, which huge blood clots, and i went and get check and this is wha the drs told me.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Whaen i had my a misscarrage I got this brown/yellow discharge then pink then sadly red. I wen to the hospital and they werent even sure what went wrong although It may have been a "violent pregnancy" I always had bad bad bad pain during periods but when I was having a misscarrage it hurt alot I cried I couldnt take it. I really hope and prey its not a misscarrage hun. Make sure you go to the hospital they might be able to do something. Good luck hun
    Emo_mommy

Answer by Emo_mommy at 6:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I would definatly get to your doctor or hospital. From what it sounds, it sounds like a miscarriage if its that bad with the cramps and its clumpy.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope that that isn't whats going on.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 1:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009