What do u think of this name?

yesterday i posted a question asking people what they thought of the name Spencer lynn for a girl or a boy. I thought about it and after reading the first few answers i realized i forgot to put the boys middle name up. So here is the same question but new and improved. (girl name) Spencer Lynn. (boy name) Spencer james. Sorry about posting the same question, I just couldnt write everyone trying to explain the mistake i had made.

K-to-the-J

Asked by K-to-the-J at 6:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Spencer seems a boy's name to me, so I don't know about calling a girl Spencer.

Spencer James I like.

Answer by Bmat at 7:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I like it for a boy, however I like boy names for girls too, but we keep giving all the "boy names" to the girls....I am wondering what we will be naming our boys after long! LOL.

If you love the name it is all that matters! This is your child, and naming them is part of what makes them unique and special!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I like them both!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:07 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Spencer seems fine for a boy but I can't see naming a little girl Spencer.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yeah i agree with the other posts. i only like spencer as a boys name. give the lil girl a girly name :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2009