help

So recently my nipples have been hurting but not at the same time whih i thought was odd. it feels like a burning skin falling off feeling is that normal in early pregnancy. Also this is part might be alittle to much info but is also pooping more normal to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't know about the poop, I peed an awful lot. And yes my boobs very painful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If you are pregnant then your hormones are going through so many changes in the beginning that they could be related. However it could be something like a change in diet or something else that is simple to explain. If you are pregnant make your doctors appointment and they will be able to answer any and all questions you may have!

However if you are asking if you could be pregnant because of these symptoms the only way to tell is to take a test. Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• im only in my second month but yes my nipples hurt so bad i cant even let my bf touch them. and ive been pooping waaaay more than i did before i was pregnant, and for no reason cause i havent really been eating different foods or eating that much more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am almost 11 weeks along and recently my nipples have started doing the same thing. One site I looked at said it was normal and to just apply cocoa butter or lotion to them. Another site said that it shouldn't happen until later. I am going to ask my ob the next time I go and I suggest you do the same. I also poop more than before and there has been a change in color, consistency and smell. I would compare it to baby poop. I have heard that it is also normal and can have to do with the baby laying on it or something to that effect.
    cassidym

Answer by cassidym at 5:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009