OMG.. not a question.. more of a "my heart just melted" moment!

My older daughter, Lily, was swinging her toy around in a circle in front of her, and my 7 month old, Savannah, was watching and let out this loud chuckle. Now, she has been responsively laughing since she was 2 months old, so this is nothing new, I just find it hilarious to see such a sense of humor in a baby. Lily kept doing it and Savannah was practically in tears from laughing so hard.

What melting moments have you experienced lately from your kids?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My melt heart moment came not long ago. For the very first time, my son 3 years 4 months gave me a hug and a kiss. I know a lot of parents experience eye contact, conversations, smiles and hugs on a regular basis, it just isn't the case for us, so it made it more special, remarkable and memorable, just a tiny light at the end of a dark tunnel.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 8:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• When my sons were little I remember walking past the room where they were playing. They were both talking, not really to each other, and making car noises and so forth. It was so precious. I had the heart melting experience then. :)

Another laughing story, my son was about 8 months old on his first Christmas, and on Christmas morning we sat him on the floor and put some wrapped presents in front of him. He tore at the paper and started laughing, and continued to tear paper and roar with laughter. He laughed so hard that he rolled over backwards in his glee.

Answer by Bmat at 7:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• LOL that is so cute, especially the Christmas story!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:54 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• last week after my fiance went to work i snuck upstairs to grab the kiddos and put them in bed with me. After i finally got my 2 angels comfy under both my arms my 4 year old son with his half sleepy voice spoke up and said "Mommy I love you so much, your the best mommy". As though they were not precious enough just laying there he had to go and completly melt my heart!!!!!
    Brandy8308

Answer by Brandy8308 at 8:07 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• This morning my 3 yr old came to my bed as he does every morning when he gets up. Crawled between us and patted me on the shoulder and said "I love you sooo much!" (he does this a lot, but it still makes me smile)

Then a few seconds later he said "I love your armpits!" haha, don't know where that came from but it made me laugh :)
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 9:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• my son is one and ever since he was about 6 months old he hugs me when I pick him up and pats my back so that I will pat his.
    Also when he sleeps (with us) he always finds my hand and puts his on mine. :) It just melts my heart every time.
    I always get him laughing really good by smelling his feet and throwing them saying "PEEYU" I do it over and over and over again and he laughs harder and harder.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2009