What is your favorite fairy tale? (Does not have to be a Disney affiliate)

I alway loved The Princess and the Pea

Teachermom01

Asked by Teachermom01 at 8:03 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd say Cinderella. She was treated hatefully by her step-family but found her true love and behaved generously toward them. I feel in love with the original Grimm's version where the sisters cut off parts of their feet to make the shoes fit, and as they rode past the marsh the reeds called out that there was blood dripping from their shoes and their trickery was discovered.

Answer by Bmat at 8:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Hansel and Gretel. As a child I was scared to death by the thought of witches eating children.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I do myself Love Cinderella! I Love all stories that end with they lived Happily Ever After... Marriages Too!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:59 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Cinderella. I wanted a pumpkin to turn into a coach and a wardrobe made out of scraps and glass slippers to bring my to my prince....oh if only there WAS a happily ever after.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Pretty Woman.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009