Bleeding More

I had an emergency c-section almost 6 weeks ago with twin boys. My bleeding has tapered off to a dark brown and not alot of the course of the past few weeks. I have been pumping every 4 hours for the boys since they were in the nicu. Last night I noticed bright red bleeding and clotting. Should I be concerned? Should I call my doctor> I'm due for a check up in two days.

nisa956

Asked by nisa956 at 8:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• I remember this happening after both my C-Sections. Mention it to the ob/gyn during your appointment. Hormones get really weird after c-sections, and sometimes this causes unusual or irregular bleeding. It's probably nothing, but talking to your doc never hurts.

goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 10:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• .... You may have started your period? Ask your doctor. That is your best bet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2009