E-cig?

Anyone use it? How do you like it?
*Note* This is not open to slamming smokers or telling us how bad it is. Don't bother. I wasn't born yesterday and I know smoking is terrible.

goddessmonica

Asked by goddessmonica at 9:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• Hey Mon- I have one. It's OK. I found it to be lacking though. Too heavy, noisy, not enough vapor and the taste is not quite right. Tish has one too. check with her on her likes and dislikes.

It is better for you though since it's just water vapor, sugar and nicotine.

mamaphouka

Answer by mamaphouka at 10:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Thanks, Roni. I ordered mine and it should be here on Friday. Since I know my history with patches, lozenges, gum.... I think this might be the way for me to go. I've been super freaked out since my mom's heart attack. I know that should be motivation enough for me to quit, but it's not. (My mom, however, has not smoked since.)

goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 10:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I never heard of a E-Cig....what is it??? does it help you stop smoking?????? i have done the patches....all i got was the side effects :( lol
    Jen2190620

Answer by Jen2190620 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Holy shit, did I know you smoked. I thought I was the only one guilty of that. Now let me think while I light another one.... Sorry, can't help you but I'll be watching the replies.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 7:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• I just a week or so ago...and I love it...I have cut WAY back on ciggs....like some days none...other days, not so good...but much better... I am also looking for juice recomendations and stores....and what type of ecig is the best for me.... cash is short...so I hate to get juice that I hate...(like the 3 bottles I am using till I get some cash....)... Any help would be amazing...or if you wanna talk about it...I am here
    Rudi1034

Answer by Rudi1034 at 2:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2010