Monsters?

Anyone know how to get rid of monsters at 2Am? No I will not let him in my bed! He is 2 years 8 months today. I think I saw somewhere to use an empty spray bottle and put magic inside? Any ideas?

luvme110699

Asked by luvme110699 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We did the magic spray bottle and it actually worked. When he asked what was inside the bottle we told him that it was magic that made the monsters sneeze so hard that they flew out of the house. We tried to lighten it up a bit and he thought the sneezing monsters was so funny that it seemed less scary.
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 10:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Thanks good to know!!! I'm going out now I think I will get a new "special" spray bottle!
    luvme110699

Answer by luvme110699 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I luckily haven't had to deal with monsters yet... My sister did the magic spray bottle with my nephew and that worked out well. With my niece, my sister let her watch the Monsters Inc. movie. Afterwards she decided that monsters weren't so scary after all....
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If the spray bottle doesn't work, pick out a stuffed animal and tell him monsters' don't like them. Then put the animal in a prominent spot to "keep watch".
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 3:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• buy cheep purfume that and tell him is monster spray. Everynight before you go t bed spray the purfume around the room to scare away the monsters. (gets rid of m onster problems and leaves the room with a nice smell) any time he wakes up with monsters get the bottle out. The smell will also become comforting to him so he will associate the smell with good things so he wont have bad dreams as often (which usually in my family leads to monsters)
    kjsmama0206

Answer by kjsmama0206 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009