what to do with country style ribs

we raised pigs this summer for the first time...well, we just got the meat back from the butcher and we have counry style ribs and pork ribs...i dont have a clue what to do with them..ive never had them before...please help!!

4hens

Asked by 4hens at 10:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We just grilled 2 racks this weekend. I did find that one rack was more fatty than the other so I put that section in with a pot of beans, bell peppers and onions yesterday. Should be ready for dinner tonight.

You can marinate your ribs for a few hours and put them in the oven to broil or on the grill outside. They go great with corn on cob, potatoes and fresh veggies.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I season country style ribs and slow bake them at 300 for about 2 hours and then put em on the grill and brush with barbecue sauce for about 20 min.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:55 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• We love country style ribs! Usually we will just throw them in the oven or crock pot with a bunch of BBQ sauce and let them go until they're done. Usually we will eat these with rice, green beans and rolls. So good! I like them better than your typical bone in rack of ribs! More meat and I think a better flavor!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Throw lots of BBQ sauce on them and grill them. You can also stick them in a crockpot with BBQ sauce and let cook all day, they get nice and tender and fall apart.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• thank you ladies...getting ready to throw them on the grill slathered in bbq sauce...i'll try them in the oven or crock next time
    4hens

Answer by 4hens at 5:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2009