Did you see this?

Michell Malkin on the View. I don't watch the View, but I made an exception this time. What do you think?
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/03/video-michelle-makes-new-friend-on-the-view/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Thnaks for sharing I love Michelle Malkin.I noticed as usual all the liberals want to do is trash Conservatives and point back to Bush.Anyway,Michelle does a good job of getting truth out there it is going to take alot more to get through to many that the left leaning media has brainwashed.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• One thing that I have been saying is - it don't matter the party. There are so many die hards that will vote their party - right or wrong. TPTB know this....

She stated that Bush is now out... like we need to drop our issues with him. No we don't. He needs investigated along with all in his administration. As there should be an investigation into Obama.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 10:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• "She stated that Bush is now out... like we need to drop our issues with him. No we don't. He needs investigated along with all in his administration. As there should be an investigation into Obama."

I will add that I will bring up Bush anytime somebody tries to blame Obama for the recession. Cause before effect folks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I will add that I will bring up Bush anytime somebody tries to blame Obama for the recession. Cause before effect folks.

We should not stop with Bush. We need to end the FED - They are the ones controling our money. The IRS robs us and the FED spends it.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 11:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Oh anon Obama has TRIPLED our debt and he did that within 100 days of office.Don't try and brush that under the rug.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Both sides are blinded to the underlying truth because of their deeply held political allegiances.

The Democrats see only Bush's corruption and are blind to Obama's while the Republicans are very good at pointing out Obama's corruption and are blind to Bush's. Both parties are just opposite sides of the same tarnished coin. Bush and his cronies were corrupt and did immeausurable harm. The American people were SOLD Obama with promises of hope and change and talk of peace. We have now seen that this was a lie.

Obama is showing himself to be a faithful servant to the powers-that-be, just as his predecessor was.

Unfortunately, most people are blinded by their political alleigances to the sorry truth--Neither party serves the interests of the American people and elections are really a farce. Time for a paradigm check.

"Talk about it, shout about it, when you have to choose. any way you look at it you lose"
    Simon and Garfunkl
    diospira

Answer by diospira at 1:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I think I am permanantly done with the View because no matter what Joy's political passions are I'm tierd of her just being rude, hatefull, disrespectfull, childish, and close minded.
    Traxx

Answer by Traxx at 1:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2009