Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The area under my boobs is sore?

Any ideas why?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

Answers (4)
  • your rib?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • I wonder if you have a fungal infections (yeast maybe) caused by moisture in the folds. Be sure to wash very gently and use powder there. I've also heard of people using deodorant antiperspirant to help keep it dry. Meanwhile, if it could be a fungal infection use an antifungal ointment. Since you aren't sure what it is, it would be a good idea to get it checked, then, you'll know for sure where to go from there and can follow your doctor's advice on care and treatment. Or it could be that your bra is too tight and causing the area to hurt even after being taken off.

    Answer by Bmat at 10:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • Oh man I have that same problem and just talked to my dr about this last week. He says it is a fungal thing and use the anti fungul cream or you can use the same stuff you get for yeast infections he also told me to get the Arm and Hammer deodarant. You can also use Gold Bond and if that isn't the problem that they are getting rubbed raw like mine are from my girls then I'm sorry for the info and then I don't know unless your bra is too tight.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • It's not a skin thing. It's more like the muscles are sore.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.