Miscarriage.. *If you have had one*

I believe I am having a miscarriage. I am almost 100% positive. I have gone for blood-work yesterday and will go again tomorrow to make sure my levels are going down as I suspect they are. I started bleeding heavily with cramps on Saturday. I was happy last night when the bleeding had almost ceased. Now today I woke up with cramps and bleeding all over again.. They said my mc may have been cause by a possible infection in my uterus. I am wondering how long the bleeding has lasted with other women. I just want this all to be over and done with. I guess I should mention that I was only 4 weeks into my pregnancy.. Actually really only 2.5 weeks from when I had ovulated and conceived..

MamaMulder

Asked by MamaMulder at 10:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hugs

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• when I had my miscarriage, I only bled and cramped for a day...but it was pretty much most of the day...
    I'm so sorry for your loss, I'll pray for you and your family.
    ((HUGS))
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• With my first miscarriage I bled for 2 wks. With my 2nd miscarriage I only bleed for 7 days but I also went into labor with this one so I had alot of bleeding that day and actually pushed the baby out. Every MC is different so there really isn't a direct answer. Sorry.
    kolbiesmommy

Answer by kolbiesmommy at 10:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I saw your jp... ((hugs)) and I am SO SORRY!!! I don't remember how much I bled with mine.. But I wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and your little one.
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 10:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i bled for 10 days (i was 7 weeks along) and had awful cramps for about 5 of those days. i'm so sorry for your loss....you're in my prayers.
    mommyofone123

Answer by mommyofone123 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• when i had my miscarrage, i was 6-7 weeks pg., i cramped for a few days, then the night before i bled, i cramped so badly that i pulled some muscles in my back. My doctor told me to take 4 motrin every 4 hours to care for the pulled muscle that lasted for two weeks after the mc was finally done.

You're in my thoughts, it's a horrible thing for women to go through. Get some rest, plenty of pain relievers, and fluids will help with the cramping. I'm so sorry for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I was 8weeks and the baby had stopped growing at 5. I had a D&C. I am so sorry you are going thru this. PM me anytime.
    gunny

Answer by gunny at 11:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I had a miscarriage at 6w and basically it was like a really heavy, crampy period. I bled for about 5 days. I also had one at 12w, but I needed a d&c since I was hemmoraging, so I bled less after the d&c, just a couple days. I`m very sorry for your loss.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Thank you for all of the answers. I am thinking that I may be actually just be mooning now. Even if not it makes me feel better to just think of it as that.. There has been no tissue since early yesterday.. (tmi sorry) I have another apt with my midwife in two weeks, so I will see what she has to say then if I am still bleeding I suppose. Thanks again. My heart goes out to each of you women who have had to experiance this.. <3
    MamaMulder

Answer by MamaMulder at 5:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009