What are the scariest movies you have ever seen?

Here are a couple of my top choices:

Pet Sematary I & II
Sometimes They Come Back I & II
It I & II
Children Of The Corn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IT....that movie was SO scary to me...and Night of the Living Dead. I haven't watched a scary movie in years because they always give me nightmares, I just can't handle them!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The Saw movies...because to me I think they're more realistically capable of happening, which makes them scary...you get some sick freak out there....yikes, makes me shiver thinking about it, lol.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• saw, any freddie krugar crap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The Day After Tomorrow.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Freddie Kruegar LOL I haven't thought about that in years.

I agree with pet cemetary and children of the corn, but the zodiac killer really freaked me out. Any true stories rob me of sleep for at least a week or two. I rarely watch scary movies anymore becaust of that.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• What Lies Beneath and Stir of Echos.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• the movie cabinfever freaked me out purely for the whole no skin scenes. I find that japan makes AMAZING horror movies, the ring freaked me out when I saw it but I don't find it scary anymore. The grudge movies (japan) were horrible. My mom made me promise not to watch rosemarys baby because I'm pregnant, she said it would scare the living daylights outta me, so maybe that is one? I saw IT SOOO many years ago almost 20 I think. THAT is why I'm scared of clowns. But the thing about stephen king movies is that the books are MUCH MORE terrifying than the movies could EVER hope to be.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:25 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The new 'a haunting in connecticut'

Ive had my fair share of weird crap happen around my house, AND it was based on a real incident. Thats scary as hell
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The new 'a haunting in connecticut'

I know what u mean. At night when everyone is out or in bed I always expect to turn around and see some scary looking dude or something, I am paranoid, but the house I am in has no spirits but the one before sure had something in it. Scary as hell.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Cabin Fever
    Resident Evil
    30 Days of Night
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2009