Can you conceive with ovarian cysts

I found out I have two "simple" ovarian cysts...one on each ovary. We have been ttc since May. Is it possible to conceive with the cysts. They are causing alot of pain but my OB just wants to wait and see if they go away on their own.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes you absolutely can. Many women form simple cysts every months that resolve on their own. Thast doesn't make them less painfiul though. Even with Polycystic ovaries you can concieve and have healthy children. I know because I did it. It is more difficult but far from impossible.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yes and my happy, healthy 2-year old daughter is proof of it! If you are in pain I would talk with your Dr about removing them though.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I believe some ovarian cyst rupture or go away when you ovulate. So I would say yes. Good luck
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yes you can. But you have only been trying for approx 3 months..give it some time.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009