HELP: 3 booster seats across the backseat of a CAR

Please help me, I need to get three 4 year olds in to one backseat of a car. It's a Hyundai Sonata and has 54" across the back seat. I can't find a booster narrow enough, please help! :)

karebearintx

Asked by karebearintx at 11:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• goto walmart, usually the cheaper one are narrow.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:27 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My kids have Graco boosters & I have fit all 3 of their seats across the back of a 91 Jeep Cherokee & 06 Kia Rio.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I was going to say, those styrofoam ones are really quite thin, just big enough for their booties. I have managed to get 3 car seats into the backseat of a focus, but it was a major pain.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 11:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You have three shoulder belts in that car? If you don't have three shoulder belts, it's a moot point anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• actually the walmart brand, cosco, is a very wide seat, wider than normal, it overlaps onto the seat beside it. so i would suggest going to babies r us or someplace where they have seats on display and will allow you to take one out to your car to see how it fits and make sure that you'll be able to get them next to each other. if you already have the seats and they don't fit, obviously you'll need to buy new ones.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• PARKWAY BY BRITAX
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2009