How to give an uncircumcised man head?

I've never been with a man who wasn't circumcised. How would you go about doing that?! I'm SO freakin intimidated. lol Also, if he needs to wash, what's a POLITE way to say that? I'm kinda mean and I'd normally just tell them to go wash their junk before they stick it in my face again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The idea nauseates me. A wiener with a turtleneck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ewwww
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• lol i agree, i like my man to be snipped
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I would take a knife and just give him a nice cut right there LOL... on a serious note I dont know what the big deal is you just do the same stuff once his thingy gets ..... the forskin just slides back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• That's gross. Good thing I've already had breakfast.

And if it needs a bath, tell him outright. It might scare him into making sure it's clean before he makes any attempts.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I've never seen an uncircumsized penis, is it really that bad?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

Go to google images.Ive never seen one either until i googled it.I thought every penis was circumsized.Hell i didnt even know what the whole cicum/uncircum debate was about i assumed all penises looked the same (circumsized)
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I've only ever been with ppl who were NOT circumsized, so idk the big deal. Once he becomes erect the head is out and you can go 4 it.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• my ex hubby was uncircumsized and I hated giving him head was just discusting so I did it very few times while married to him for 11 years. My husband is circumsized and there is a difference I could give him head all the time and not get grossed out. Just something not right about all that loose skin in your mouth and plus that it collects lint and other junk in it GROSS!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Wow, I just had to look up pics. I always assumed my hubby was un-circumcised. Turns out he IS circumcised LOL How about that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009