Burning poop?

Is it normal for you to feel a burn when you poop? Lastnight me and my BF were experimenting and he stuck broomstick up my butt(yes it was lubed, so it didn't hurt that much). Well he started to make it go in and out but man i can't believe i'm saying this..but i think i might have gotten a splinter up there!. After my morning Coffee i had to poop, well when i sat on the toilet..UGH..it burned! Well i know there's a lot of open minded woman hear, and can probably relate..so has this ever happened to you??

MidnightKarma

Asked by MidnightKarma at 11:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• All the time!!! Maybe next time you should try a pillar candle, no splinters and sometimes its really hawt if u light it so the wax runs down your bum!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Totally agree with stacey0716
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• This has happened to me before! GO TO THE DOCTOR!
    mommyofcutness

Answer by mommyofcutness at 11:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yes you better go to the doctors because your asshole may get infection and fall off..It happened to me and now I have no asshole..Just a stump left over from one..
    Glitterandglitz

Answer by Glitterandglitz at 11:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• that's what happened to me last week. Had to be rushed to the ER because my butt hole got an infection.
    retsillacam

Answer by retsillacam at 11:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Jesus. Learn how to spell.
    AmiMami

Answer by AmiMami at 11:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• why didn't you atleast put a condom over it?
    anyways no, nothing has ever gone up my butt...
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• this is the most surprising thing i've ever read on here. I'm thinking you need to go to an adult store and get some safe, sanitized, clean products.

It's possible you got a splinter that's causing an infection to occur. It's possible the broom had some bad bacteria that's causing an infection to start. It's possible the broom handle caused a/some hemeriods to flare up.

Go to the doctor. if it is an infection, it could beocme very serious without treatment.

umm..next time your BF wants to get out the broom, stick it up his a** , and see how excited he is to experiment?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• YES! All you have to do, is give yourself a rubbing alcohol enema. It'll burn like hell, but it will cauterize the blood vessels and help heal the "cracks". Then use ketchup to soothe. I know it sounds weird, but the ketchup has vinegar which is a cleaning agent, and tomatoes, and well, tomatoes just TASTE GOOD!!!!!!!!!.

Do this, smoke a doob, and relax. Should be good!
    Ayla-bellesmom

Answer by Ayla-bellesmom at 11:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• maybe it was put too fart inside sorry for the pun i couldnt help myself......anyway your anus is probably just bruised
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 11:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2009