excessive sweating

anyone else have this problem, especially at night? i keep the a/c in my room (window unit) as low as it will go, which is 64 and i still wake up very sweaty... what can i do? i'm not usually hot like this, so i cna't wait to have this baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I get the same way. It's to the point that I sleep in a sports bra and shorts. I wear my DH's basketball shorts because they're much more comfy than my shorts. I also cover myself with the flat sheet.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• it's just hot flashes from the pregnancy not much you can do about it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am the same way....Keep the AC on 60 and have a fan blowin on me at night and I wake up sweaty and feel like I just came in from being out in the rain. It sucks! But like Anon 1154 said there's not much you can do about it. I do the same as mom2jem and sleep in my bra and a pair of shorts or even just my underwear and bra.
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009