Are u for or against trying to save endangered animals and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Depends on the animal and where its located. If its a pesky fly in San Fransisco, I say swat em down!
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 12:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'm doing right now I don't buy beer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Are you referring to ones that are truly endangered such as the bald eagle USED to be until our conservation efforts succeeded so well? Or are you referring to the Polar Bear which is actually thriving but are used as a pawn with lies to promoote global warming?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• For saving them. Every animal in this planet contributes to the world staying alive. Havent u seen bee movie?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• With all of the real things going on an animal endangered or otherwise doesn't enter into my thought process. There are too many people out there who act like animals are more valuable than human life. I just don't have the time to spend on "feel good tree hugger" issues.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• That is a false polarity. It declares that there is a vacuum in which either the endangered are saved, or they are not, pretending that other considerations don't exist.

Here in California, activists have taken it so far that a DAIRY FARMER has his 3-generation home shut down because something endangered has moved onto his land. Unable to use his land, he cannot meet his property tax bill and must sell off. Suddenly, his sons' families and his employees' families have no income NOR any longer their houses to live in. ... Is this REALLY okay for a salamander? ... Can't the environmental agents who take all that time to shut him down, expend their time on moving the salamander back to a better habitat?! THINK about the sad impact on so many children's lives ... what kind of arrogant, self-centered philosophy can shrug that off?

It's disgusting when environment is used to impose tyranny.

Sorry, I've seen too much of it
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• For.

Every species of animal life plays an important part in our ecosystem.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 1:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Waldorfmom says it all.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ummmm Not so much, I think we have much bigger fish to fry right now. Not that I don't care, just that people are going off the deep end with this stuff. A big turn off
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well honestly! I don't care less animals have been going extinct for years before cars and humans "destroy" the Earth lol. Yes some animals are going extinct before their time... but there is no way to know if they are supposed to die out or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009