What are your scary experiences?

I had a home that had a loft type office looking over the living room. I would always see somebody standing up there and move away when I jumped. It was scary, I caught my sister screaming in bed once cause she thought I was in our on suite bathroom washing up(we used to share a room) and when she went in there nobody was there and the water stopped running.
Have u had n e experience like this?

kirsty_mcgrail

Asked by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sons were in a wreck. My middle son was in ICU overnight with a head injury. I'll take your "ghost" any day of the week.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Maybe I should have clarified on the the scary part. Meaning supernatural experience. Sorry about ur sons hope they are ok
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2009