Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husbands, Daughters mother, and ex wife are calling OVER and OVER again-

this morning they have called 7 times in 2 hours, just leaving rotten messeges, like there drunk.
I know its weird, but yes, these two women are friends, and there ganging up on me, AND hubby.
:( :( :(
Nither one of us knows how to be nice to them to make it stop, my hubby has children by both of these girls, so we can't be mean, even thou they are being down right rude.
any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (10)
  • Put the phone off the hook.

    Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • Call the cops and report harrassment. Dont delete the messages or erase the calls.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • wow tell them to grow up! who even does that!

    Answer by pookipoo at 12:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • you can call the cops and file a report harassment ! don't take that shit

    Answer by CSRodriguez at 12:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • I'd treat them like bill collectors and ignore the calls!

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • I concur, report harrassment. The calls don't stop? They get a friendly visit from the police.

    Answer by matobe at 12:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • file a harassment charge and un plug the phone

    Answer by Dom123123 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • Call the cops and have them arressted for harassment. Unplug your phone or turn off the ringer. Save the messages so you have proof of the calls. I don't care if your husband has kids with these women or not, they have no right harassing you.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • Call the phone company and get the * + number you dial and then how to report a harassing phone call. The phone company will take it from there.

    Answer by jesse123456 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • I agree, save the messages and make a report. You also may be able to file for a TPO.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN