Hi! Me and my fiance have been trying to conceive since our miscarriage in December. We have unprotected sex everyday and still not pregnant. I have 2 children from another relationship and had no problems getting pregnant with them. What could the problem be? He is 26 and I am 28. Please help!!!

Mrs.S28

Asked by Mrs.S28 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• He should have his sperm count.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You should try to have sex every other day, not every day.
    Anonymous

• Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, MPH
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• actually i started having sex less when trying to get pregnant and that worked when everyday sex didnt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Just stop stressing about it and it will happen. When I had my m/c we tried for a year until we got pregnant again. We tried and tried, I read the book mentioned about and did all the charting. Finally, I said enough is enough, whenever it happens, it happens and just let sex be fun again. I got pregnant that month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• When we were TTC, the doctor said not to have sex more often than every 2-3 days because he need time for his sperm count to increase.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 4:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009