Would you buy this for your young daughter?

http://www.thingamababy.com/baby/2009/07/babyglutton.html

Read the description and then answer...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw a post about this the other day.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yes I would.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 12:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I wouldnt buy it for my baby. Its like brainwashing. Yes breastfeeding is natural but why would kids this age need to know this? are they planning on having children any time soon? nope.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I personally would not buy it for my daughter, but I do not see a problem with it. I know that this has been a big debate on cm with some people being down right rude and nasty, but my daughter breastfed her baby while I breastfed my son. I thought it was the cutest thing ever; I just wouldn't buy the doll.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Love the idea. I wonder what the formula companies are going to do to counterattack?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Finally a great idea. Do you know how many mothers are lost not knowing what to do. Finally our society will make more acceptable for mothers to nurse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

You make a good point why would u have to buy a special doll for it. If a child knows what breastfeeding is then she can choose to breast or formula feed. LMAO, that souds funny. But I agree
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• omg, this is to weird for me, I wouldn't want my daughter playing with that somewhere, and some PERVERT looking at it in a sexual way- and don't act as if that wouldn't happen, we as breastfeeding mothers get enough dirty looks and nasty comments in public as it were. Imagine if your sitting in a park and your daughter goes to breast feed her baby and some dirty old man makes a comment. I think its cute when a baby does it on there own with a doll or a teddy, just to be like mommy, but this is over the top, and unneeded. This just draws attention to her chest, and as much as I DON"T like to think about it, sick men would think of that sexually.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• nope. my daughter has 'nursed' her other baby dolls, she doesn't need one solely dedicated to nursing. just another marketing ploy.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• WTF? What is next....sex dolls to teach your child so they can know how to do it when they get older?

CRAZY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009