has any1 had any withdraws?

has any1 had any withdraws after labor from the epidural?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not me. I was just sore from the delivery. My DD was 9 lbs 2 oz, so I'm not surprised I was sore.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yea that s a really big baby
    poor thing...mine is on the average side right now, but who knows what can happen in a couple weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• 9 pounds is NOT a big baby. What makes more of a difference is head circumferance and if the baby's head was given time to mold properly. To put into a better perspective...

6-7.5 lbs is SMALL
    8-9.5 lbs is AVERAGE
    10-11.5 lbs is LARGE
    12 - 13 lbs is EXTRA LARGE

HOWEVER, some babies are built like linebackers and some are built like torpedos. Weight means very little. You can have a 10lb torpedo and 7lb linebacker. We aren't all built the same way and neither are babies.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009