Applying for WIC and Vision.

What do I need to take with me to get WIC for my son? And food stamps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you already get food stamps, you'll automatically get wic, take proof of your food stamps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• we dont yet. thats why i'm going to apply...?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Otherwise-you need ALL INCOME, child support, job whatever...you will need utility bills and proof of rent or mortgage.

In Colorado they Department has 30 days to let you know in writing if you are approved or not for food stamps. They are currently trying to get away with taking 45-90 days, DO NOT LET THEM! IF you are missing anything from the original application it can take 30 more days. Make sure you know what your states policy is and MAKE THEM ABIDE BY IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OH lol... google your state and wic, it should have a list of stuff on there (i need to do the same thing) wic & food stamps aren't the same though, i don't qualify for food stamps but i should qualify for wic, it's weird
    Anonymous

• Wisconsin- You need proof of pregnancy, proof of income or lack there of, ID, and a peice of mail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ok, so DH nor I have income. how do we show proof of that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2009