How do you tell someone?

Ok I have a friend that lately she is not even bathing or washing her hair. Her hair looks like it has been soaked in oil for days and she literally wore the same clothes three days in a row! Can you say rot crotch! She will ask me to go out but it is embarrassing and the body odor is horrendous! I dont want to be mean because we have been friends since we were six years old. But this is starting to get unbarable. She seems like she does not even care anymore and she always says she is beautiful. Dont get me wrong but I think she is gorgeous but shower please. Any Advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• just tell her to wash her hair...
    short and sweet
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• if you've been friends that long, then i think if you ask her what's up she won't get mad just be like "why are you not bathing girl, if you need to use a shower mine is open"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• ask her what is going on. tell her that you have noticed shes not taking care of herself the way she used to and you are concerned because she is your friend and you love her. hopefully that will open the door to discussion and you can express how beautiful you think she is but her personal hygene is slipping. good luck!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• maybe she is going with that whole "hippie" thing

you can just say, is there any reason why u havent washed ur hair, im sure she'd tell u.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'd tell my good friend what's up and that there is no good excuse for poor hygiene. She can be beautiful but stink is stink.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009