How do you get rid of negative energy?

I am such a negative person and I hate it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do a sage smudge
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• When your glass is half empty, it is also half full. You just have to choose to see the good. That doesn't mean you don't see the problems. You just choose to see the positive and work from that point of view. Half full - remember that.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Be optimistic instead of pessimistic.

Read some quotes about whatever that are positive...it seems to help me out because I to am a negative person that doesnt want to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am struggling with the same thing.

I take one thing out of my life and choose to be peaceful and fulfilled just for a minute. It helps to change my whole outlook on my day. You have to start small... So take a moment, step into a room or a place that fills your heart with peace and joy and forget about the rest of your worries. If you don't have a place like that, create one...
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Fart in someone's purse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009