whatcha think?

ok so i forgot when i had my last period (i know i know im gunna start marking the calender) my son is 17 months old today & im not on birth control (im unsure if i completly agree with it) & never have been. well, i have been cramping for the past 2 weeks now & no period. I took 2 pregnancy tests from the dollar store but i dont think they came out valid. they were neg at first but after about 10 minutes there was a super faint second line...almost like my eyes were playing a trick on me but my husband saaw it too. i just dont know! tell me what you think. no bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would wait a bit and then take another test maybe first response if the dollar store ones arent working for you. but you arent aupose to look at them after ten minutes(i think) because it says then the result is invalid..idk why.its just what the directions say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• if there WAS a second line, you could be pregnant, but after 10 mins those tests are not usually considered valid. take another test and good luck!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I would go to the Dr or if you dont have ins. The Health Dept or free clinic. They will usually give you a more accurate test for free.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009