help me please NO SCARES

Hey ladies out there,
I am 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
I just got this shrap pain in my right side under my breast, has any one else had this happen to them if so what did you do?
Its not happening now but it happend twice in a row.
Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• baby is probally kicking the crap out of you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Baby is just kicking your lungs- be happy its not your cervix, Mine is head up, and when he kicks my cervix I feel like I'm dying.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Um, Dom123123? She's 38 WEEKS and 3 DAYS pregnant. Learn to read. And learn to type, too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• baby is playing around, change positions and see if that helps

lay back, lean forward, to the side, etc
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Your uterus is pushing your organs, your organs are pushing your ribs. You just got a "stitch in your side", that's all. Hurts, but goes away. If the baby stretches and pushes on a sore spot, it will hurt, but it doesn't last forever.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yep just him hitting something in there i though i was haveing heart problems when it happened to me and i went to the dr and she said he was putting his toes in my rib cage under my breast. it hurt but it only lasted 3 days bc i went into labor bc i had no more room for him.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• she said shes 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant...not 3 days/?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• um anon: 09

I thought it sounded weird, the other responses so I already checked that thanx
    but already on top of that
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Its probably just your baby kicking you really hard! I'd be happy for a rib kick every now and then instead of the constant bladder jabs I've been getting for the past week that feel like knife wounds!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009