Just got back from walmart and saw a woman who I could have beat to a bloody pulp

ok, So I'm sitting in my car getting my seat belt on when I see this lady pushing a damn near empty cart out of the exsit at walmart, she had a baby girl in the basket chair aprox 8 months old, this lady was ALL the way across the walkway heading twards her car, when I see MAYBE a 2 year old walk out of the exsit alone, Im wondering to myself, where the hell is his mother, as he starts heading accross the cross walk ALONE, than I see that SAME mother turn around wondering where her son is...
SHE SCREAMED AT HIM "get you fucking ass over here!!!" she is about 50 feet away from this cross walk, and her son that is walking across it ALONE, than a teenager in a car comes driving 25 miles an hour heading RIGHT tward the little boy, unable to see him because he is SO tiny.
THANK GOD, this granny RAN into the middle of the walkway and picked this little boy up, JUST as the teenager was about to run him over, the teenager CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• on the breaks, avoiding killing both the granny, and the little boy. Teenager gets out of the car, and starts crying and saying how sorry she is, the mother of the little boy than walks over, like it was no big, grabs her son from the grannys arms, and starts SHAKING the boy, telling him how stupid he was, and the granny should have just let him get hit!
    she than puts him back on the ground, and walks away to attend to her daughter, leaving the boy in the parking lot unattended AGAIN.
    He is now playing in the parking lot, runing about, and the mother is agian, ignoring her son.
    the granny, and myself call the cops, and report her tag number telling the whole story-
    I could have killed that woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i hate it when parents talk to there little ones like that. sickens me!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• and this is why i support baby leashes!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• u did what you could do
    the cops will probably review the walmart tapes and everything and see what they can do

they'll probably call cps or something
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You should have scooped up her kid and taken him to the sheriff's dept and had them file charges for wreckless endangerment!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• baby leashes? hahaha then your kids a dog_______________thats disgusting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I hope she get him taken from her. SHe doesnt need to be in charge of kids.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• What did the cops say they were going to do?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• rather a dog than roadkill my dear friend!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OP- The cops said that they would investigate it, and if there was "anything" to it they would take action. I was appalled.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009